Friday, December 31, 2010

Counting Down

Its December 31st everybody...

Cant believe how fast time is.
It was like yesterday I got 2010 calender from my church, celebrating my 24th birthday, welcoming my new students, reporting students' progress, sang Christmas carol and now... I'm starting to count down and leaving 2010 behind.
Well.. I still cant believe I would be 25th y.o next year :(
How come???
I dont know if its just my thought, but when its the time of 25th, it means you already have a safe job, partner *your future mate* and mature enough to think about your future with some people.
But I dont think I have it all.
I just think about myself now
When people around me start asking about my boyfriend, I feel sick. Why should I have one?
I have a great life without mate..

Or when they asked me about my future job, honestly, I have no idea at all.. This is quite far from I've imagined before. So.. please..please.. stop pushing me to do what you guys want me to do.. :((

Sometimes I really thought that there would be useless to have dream...
It really stress me out..

2011..
It'll come soon.. Dont know what happen there, but I do hope I have HOPE...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..