Saturday, December 01, 2012

Hello December



Yihaaa.. December is coming!!!

Lots of things will gonna happen this month :)

Some of them are here :)

1. Student Progress Report for First Semester
How could time was so fast??? It seems yesterday I entered my new class, planned for what should we give to our students and realized how tiring it was for having 21 students. And how worried I was how to teach my students how to write their own name.
Those times really surprise me, and now I see the differences. Though my job desks would be more than before, actually I cant wait to write my report about them :)



2. Going Home *finally!!!*
It seems my promise to myself that I will not going home after 5 years away from home will be broken. Well.. 3 years is enough to make me miss my home and my family so much. When I have chance to gather with my fam, why should I choose to be alone this year???




3. Christmas
Remembering how lucky I am to be chosen as someone who celebrates Christmas. Its the time to be hopeful. For everything...



Looking forward for everything on this December :D



** Image from here , and here and here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..