Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Life Is But A Dream

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream


Its part of a kid’s song that I’ve known since last year when I became a playgroup teacher in this town. It’s a simple song and honestly I didn’t really care about the words. Just sing and move my body to make my students sing.
But one day I sang this song and I touched by the line, ‘life is but a dream’.
Dream…
I almost forgot about that thing.

I was stuck with my job and realized how hard life was. Everyone seemed far and I became withdrawn in this crowded place. Blue sky was not something that made me amazed anymore and I didn’t have time to look at the stars. Just me and my problem. Enough!!

But when I heard that song especially the lyrics, I was speechless. I was flashback.
I always kept thinking about me, myself and I. Totally me.
That is why I break myself down.
Dream is something that made me feel alive. Dream is given by Him with or without my awareness.

Yes, I sometimes stuck with my job but I am happy to see my students laugh for something that I’ve done for them. It’s worth it!!
Yes, some people still seem far but I still have some faithful person around me.
Yes, I still live in a crowded place but I still have time to be alone but not to be a loner.
Yes, sky doesn’t always bright and stars sometimes covered by cloudy but I believe
Yes, life is still hard.
But I have God. He put dream to me even I was not exist yet. I just need to believe. Coz life is but a dream…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..