Friday, October 07, 2011

Forgiveness

I believe everyday I have to get something to learn whether it is good, bad, sweet, pain or unpredictable.
And today I have to tell to myself *again and again* that I should treat bad things as a lesson too. Huh???

I have a very very bad situation with one of my friend today which I thought she didn't act politely at all when she was asking me about anything.
I mean, she could speak nicely!!! Why she had to be so annoying???
The moment I saw her, I felt bitter and didn't even want to see her face.

And then my close friend told me I must be very sad to hear the way she talked. Well.. yeah absolutely!! Nobody wants to hear that words anyway.
Then she told me again why that annoying person acted like that...
She was tired because she didn't finished her duty yet and she might be let some of her stressful out to me, in other words she was not in the good mood now and I was became the victim :(

At first I told to myself, why me? Why she didn't think she was not the only one who had bad mood today...
Before she used that words I was sooooo bad mood too.. T_T

Well.. I need more time to realize what happened and turn the feeling to be something different and useful for me. I can choose to be someone who ignore her and I guess it is easier than the other option to give forgiveness of what she has done that she maybe didn't even know that she has made someone sad :(
Just forgive her nik... I said that to myself.

Forgiveness is not just let your enemy being free but it also happens to yourself :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..