Saturday, January 07, 2012

From Holiday

Finally..tomorrow will be the day..

I started my holiday as first semester has finished in December 22nd, 2011. I remember how I felt, I was so happy to know that I would spend my holiday, off from work stuff and out from Bandung just for awhile. Hehehe.. Yep..yep..yep.. I was in Yokyakarta until December 28th.
Whoaaa.. I love holiday :D
This was something that I really look forward into before, because of the hectic feeling both physic and mental situation ;p
I screamed to myself “Holiday..pleaseee..pleaseeee... come to me ASAP T.T ”
I wanted to break so bad
Faraway from what I’ve done here
Retreat please :S

But actually it doesn’t mean I dont like my job anyway. I just feel fed up for awhile *.*
If you do things again and again with there is no such even little things difference toward yourself, Im sure you want to walk away for awhile and asking yourself what happened.
It happens to me...

When I really want to go from where Im standing on now, I know there is something in myself that I should find the answer.
So, here I am.. Out from the city Im living. Watching and feeling so many new experiences. Relaxing and finding the missing pieces from the start J

Today is Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday ;p
And tomorrow I’ll be back to Bandung again, because second semester is going to start on Monday. Am I happy? Uh yeah.. I miss my cutie 15 students J but.. there is always the other side, sniff.. I have to arrange my wake up hours correctly again L No more sleeping late again and no more wake up whenever I want.

Thank you for this wonderful holiday. I’ve learnt a lot J
New semester, new spirit and new hope.. Fighting \^o^/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..