Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Erni!

Yep.. today has came :)
A birthday...

First, I got a phone call from my dad in the morning. He told me a lot of things. Oh.. I am so sorry for him, cause I have nothing to make him proud so far :(
He told me that Im not a baby girl anymore...
Its time to think *more serious* about my current job and marriage..
Hmmm... both of them make me dizzy lately...

Second call from my little sister. She was in hurry and quite busy nowadays, but she gave me advice. To be more beautiful *ehem;p*, wiser, and finally find my Mr.Right. haha.. always about this issue..

Third call was from my mom, she felt sorry because she couldn't speak with me when my dad called me this morning. She was busy cooking at the time. hehe.. My mom also told almost the same like my dad :)

Last call I got from my older sister. She just said happy bday to me. Didn't ven gave any advice. She's not pro for that one. Haha.. She was just asked how's my day and we talked about everything. We almost had the same problem. Single and has just turned to be old lately *my bday with her is only different with 3 days*. So we got the same pressured...

And then, I open my cellphone, looked for all the texts and I replied one by one..

Last but not least, facebook time ;p.. My friends now are prefer writing on my timeline rather than using cellphone. I read what they wrote and some of them gave me some funny wishes.. :)

Well.. anyway, Im a bit loner on my bday this year. I do wish I could be with my family T__T
I definitely realize how long Im not home since Im working here. But really thankful, they're still there and called me just to say happy birthday. And so for all of my friends who still remember about this day. Thank you so much.. Im so touched...

Anyway, Happy bday Ernita...



Be happy
Be thankful
There's a lot of things around to be thank.. ^____________^


*see the image from here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..