Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sweetly Class 11/12 part 3

So.. today has came...

My journey with this class has ended today. We had fun today. Singing, watching movie, eating and took some pictures together. After the clock showed 10 a.m, we had to say goodbye :'(
Although, I will be in kindergarten next month with them, it is impossible to have them all in one class. It would be different and of course new. Im not scared at all, I just felt that Im going to miss them so much.

One by one they came to me and my partner, they hug us and we gave them kiss on their cheek. They are sooooo nice and cute.. :')

Here they are, my sweetest students of this year..
Orin
Feiming
Karen

Cilla

Berken
Tian
Jason
Pascha
Hutama
Michelline
Marsha
Marco
Frey
Caitlyn
Joyce

 Aren't they are so adorable???
 
 Thank you sweetly class... be healthy, be blessed and be happy :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..