Friday, June 17, 2016

Finally Goodbye

So... after I counted day by day, finally the day has came.

I remember how amazed I was when I stepped my foot that day. Such a huge school. I saw students everywhere with their checkered uniform. I always wanted to study on that kind of school, and that day I had a chance to be a part of them.

Good thing came and I got accepted. Yeay..

I was so happy. Everyday filled with energy and I always talked about my students to everyone whom I knew. Sometimes I even dreamed about them. i was really proud.

Time flies and the day I was felt that I should out of my comfort zone hit me. So many feeling appeared and I got worried. But heart couldnt lie.
Time to choose and I made mine.

Today is finally goodbye..

I was on my way to school and I looked up the sky through the window and I felt so sad. I thought I could be really cool and tough enough to leave it all behind. But in fact I feel so sad.

Dont get me wrong. Im still relieved that finally I made my choice even though its risky. I just feel so sad when I remember everything behind.

But.. as I walked through the same path, same door, same floor and met familiar people... I decided to take it all to memory and recall it everywhere I go.

Last but not least, thank you. Thank you for making me to be like me now...
I'll treasure every moment with all of you... :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..