Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Friendship


Someone said...

" If you have good friends no matter how life is sucking, they can make you laugh "

Sometimes I believe that, but sometimes honestly I dont.
Its really sad when knowing your good friend is not good enough for being your friend...

I realized that when I was down. The world turned their back on me and so they were. I run to them and told them everything but they just saw me and stared at me as a pitiful person. One said, "Well.. I dont know about that", that's all and the other one didnt even want to know.

I cried a lot that day and woke up in the morning with new thoughts...

I realized they just my friends not my good friends...

Im not pretending so easy to say how easy to forgive and forget especially to someone that you love. Im really have a hard time to do that. Im still trying to let everything goes like we used to be.

Good thing is at that bad situation I could see another friend. Good friends are still exist!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..