Thursday, April 11, 2013

Meet Feiming!



Hello.. its been awhile since I didnt write here. Kinda busy and lots of thought lately :p

This time I want you to meet one of my students. Feiming :)


Actually she is my former student in the playgroup last year. Now, we're in Kindergarten A level but in different class.

What makes me want to write about her in my blog? Well.. I want to write about all of my little babies one by one here :D Cause this is my blog, this is my corner where I can share about pieces of my life including my job *wink*

And I guess she's one of them... :)

Just like other children, Feiming is a special kid.
She loves to smile. She can easily to laugh. Sometimes she fights with her friends but sometimes she treats them nicely. She likes to talk and understand what Im saying so well. She is a good listener especially when she sits beside me. She doesn't picky for foods and tough enough when she's been hurt.


Im not her class teacher anymore and we cant meet as often as before, but when we meet she will shout my name loudly and give her big smile. Im so familiar with her calling especially the sound of 'R' from my name, so its like "Ms ERRRRRRRniiiiii" and then I will shout back "Feimingggggg". Lol :)

But the best moment with her is everyday at school when we meet, she will spread her arms and asking for hug. I realized she didnt like to be kissed so I prefer give her a hug better. This is become our habit when we met.

One day we met in front of her class. I wanted to go to the  at the time *I should pass her class everytime I want to go to the bathroom* As usual she called my name and I smiled back to her and went to the bathroom directly. After I washed my hands I wanted to go back to my class and I saw her waiting for me still in front of her class. Calling my name and when I said she should be on her class at the time. She said unexpectedly,

"But you dont hug me yet"

Im speechless. And feel so touch. How come little thing like my hug is so important for her? After I hug her and said her to be good, she run to her class. I was thinking a lot that day and learned about little thing that we give to others can be meaningful for them.

Now, she's not the only one who's asking for hug. I want a hug too :) When I call her, she will run towards me, smiling and give her big smile. Maybe its just little thing but for me, its meaningful and Im thankful..

Thats Feiming :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..