Thursday, June 26, 2014

Have Faith in Him










This was exactly someone's words for me today. I wrote yesterday about my disappointment towards someone and honestly I insist to hate that person. Didnt want to forget and forgive.
So I did my daily activities this morning and met someone whom I think again the only person who really lives as God's servant. She is an old woman. She reminds me for my late grandma. Always smiling every time she sees me. That is why I really like to meet her and always try to give my best smile.

I greet her and she asked how I am doing. And I said Im fine. I tried to look okay but she knew something deep in my heart I have problem. I asked how does she know? She said she can see from my eyes.

Truly, eyes can not lie...

She didnt ask what happens but she just said "Have faith in Him"

Faith. This is something that I didnt think when I see that person who broke my heart.

She later said, if I always keep that burdensome in my heart I wont be free. Just ask and trust Him.

I nodded when I heard all her words. I knew she was right.

I have to forgive that person so I can let myself free from this burdensome. Sometimes I thought there is no difference between a fool than a forgiver. But I learn that faith is making the difference from someone who is already broken but rather than making a bigger revenge but decide to forgive and forget. Well this not easy eventually. Need process.

And I need that process. I hope I can do that and let go all this bitter things and set myself free :)




*picture is taken from here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..