Monday, June 30, 2014

What Is So Great About Celebrating Birthday?



This question was bugging me about last night when I got phone call from my mom. As usual mom asked me how am I doing and then she reminded me about my birthday.

Oh yes, birthday.

Thing that I dont really care year after year.

I realized the more I grow, the more I dont like thing like age. Especially after I've been working and people around me keep asking me about marriage. Its so annoying :(

I remembered when I was a kid the happiest moment in my life was celebrating birthday. My birthday is on June and June is known for holiday after the end of semester. That is why if my progress report was good I got double happiness on my special day. But if it was not, who cares :p, my family were also really nice because it was *once again* my special day. There was no big party. My mom cooked my fave food and there was cake too. Thats all. Simple but meaningful.

As I grew as an university student, I still sometimes got my cake and cooked by mom. But when I was working Im far from hometown. So there was no cake anymore. I celebrated my day just with my siblings or my friends. There was also no party because I dont like surprise or party thing :)

And not so different from years before. Today I just woke up from phone call from my parents. They are always number one who congratulate me year after year :) And then several messages from my friends.

What is so great about celebrating birthday?

This question is still bugging me...

Well.. I just know I still have some people who love me and wishing me on my bithday. Thank you :)

happy birtday, Ernita :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..