Tuesday, July 08, 2014

My New Project

Okay.. project sounds so serious :p
Let's call it hobby then or in Bahasa I call it 'iseng-iseng' :)

This project or hobby is gardening. Hehe.. Gardening also sounds so serious but yeah whatever. This is actually so-not-me. When I lived in my hometown my mom filled our garden with so many plants including flowers, trees, veggies and even herbs. My sister also loves flowers, she planted some orchids at the time. My mom and my sister spent so many their times with their plants which was I didnt get it at all. I dont hate plants I just dont understand why they liked to spend their time just to be near them.

About last month I saw sunflower in a movie and it was totally amazed me. haha.. this is not my first time actually but I dont know one thing that came in my mind was I want to have those in front of my room :p

I remembered there are some empty ground in front of my room. I imagined it would be so beautiful if its filled with sunflowers. And then I searched some store in my town and nothing. I visited Ace Hardware and also nothing. Some of my friends suggested me to go to Lembang, a village in my town known for the various plants. I promised I will go to that village later but because so many things to prepare for Student Progress Report, I suddenly forgot.

I was too busy to get the seeds and then holiday came I went to Jogjakarta and then here I am enjoying 2 more days off and remember about that sunflowers. Lembang is far from my place so I decided to go there later *again:p*

But then I remembered I got 2 seed papers from my penpal in Korea.


My Korean friend gave me this seed long time ago. So this must be a miracle if these seeds grow. Im too lazy to plant these back then :( *sorry Juhee :(*
But I made my promise I will make this into my new project ups hobby, right?

For you who doesnt familiar with this seed paper, its a type of handmade paper that includes several plant seeds. The seeds themselves can still germinate after the paper making process and they can sprout when the paper is planted in the soil. Cool, huh? If you want to know more about planting seed paper you can find here

So, I prepare 2 little cups and soil. And then I put them peacefully :)


And then I cover them with the soil again.

Because I dont know yet what kind of plants of these I decided to name them. The paper shaped like a bird named 'Jane'. And the other one shaped like leaf named 'John'. Haha..

I wish you could grow healthily guys. I promise I'll take care of you from now on :)

It needs some weeks to see these seeds into sprouts. But its okay, I'll take my time to watch you guys. Wish me luck ^___^





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..