Saturday, May 07, 2016

New Challenge


Aha.. hello.. hi.. annyeong.. Its reallyyyyyy been awhile, right? Havent posted anything on my blog.

So where am I?
what did happen lately?

well well Im still here. Same place, same spot. But yeah so many thing has changed. The biggest thing is my job. Im already resigned...

Yes. After so many conflicts on my head and war in my heart I decided to give my resignation letter. Nobody knew except my parents. So there were tears, questions and begs.

What I've learnt that day is how crazy I am. Yes..

I have plans of course. But other side of my heart told me 'are you really sure about this??'. Because seeing from that side I was quite safe and sound there. Seven years is not a short period to build and stand like today.

So why did I do that?

The answer is another side of my heart. A heart that can not be lied. A heart that shout out to go and facing new challenge. That road might be and must be hard but at least I know what's in there. I can not stay in here forever. Its what I feel long long time ago.

Does this make things get easier? Not at all. Its still war inside me. But I dont know there's always a comfort feeling. Not to worry but put my trust instead.

Anyway lets fight and have some faith :)



pic taken from here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..