Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Christmas Night

As the day when I celebrated Christmas every year with my family, this year is different.
Like I said before Im going to spend my holiday in Yokyakarta, so.. here I am.. Finally I came into this city last Friday early in the morning.
I really enjoy time :)

And about in this evening I went to the one of the church in this city to attend Christmas Night Celebration. It was my first time to celebrate Christmas night with no family at all. I usually go with my parents or at least my sister after I moved to Bandung.
One side I felt so blessed to be able to join the celebration but the other side I was so sad because I can not be with my family. sniff..sniff :(

But well.. Im sure wherever I am, I can celebrate Christmas...
I hope I could spend my another time with my family next time :)

Anyway, from the bottom of my heart...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..