Saturday, September 01, 2012

Another Stolen


After I had bad experience with the thief couple months ago, I had it once again. And now, its my penpal letter. Oh.. I was so upset. Today was supposed to be a great weekend for me.

Suddenly, our house keeper called me. I knew it must be letter or postcard. He usually keep it everytime they come. I was smiling widely when I opened my door and shocked when he showed an already opened envelope.
“I found this envelope on the ground”, he gave me an empty envelope and another piece of the envelope. Someone must be tore it and took inside the envelope. How cruel..sniff 

my poor letter T.T


He told me he didnt received my letter directly and Mr.Postman just left my letter outside our gate. Huaaaa... T.T

Im wondering what was inside the envelope. Its small and I guess my friend didnt send me anything beside letter for example souvenir. So, what the thief gonna do with my letter. We're not even spy and had some secret talk on our letter.  Im sure that thief doesnt even understand what my friend's talking on it.  Aishhh... so annoying :s
Every letter from my penpals are precious to me. Especially that letter is her first letter from France. She lived in Belgium before but because of her new job she moved to France and I've been waiting for her story for that.. :(

Anyway, I already sent email to my friend for my apologies and asked her whether she put inside something other than letter on it. Im curious.. 
At least I will know the purpose was just that something. 
But if its just for that letter, uhmm.. its kinda weird????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..