Sunday, September 23, 2012

Letter To You



Dear you...

Well..I dont know your name yet, thats why I’ll call you with ‘you’ right now.
Im thinking about you lately. Figuring out where are you, what do you do, how do you look like, what is your hobby, what kind of music do you like, do you like spicy or sweet dishes and so many silly questions.

But the most bugging thought in my head is whether you think about me...

All people around me seems so easy to be loved and keep blushing, but why do I look like a weirdo? Doesnt even have any intention for falling. Living alone on my own.

So weird, cause I knew the feeling before. Back then in the past I remember how sweet it was, how painful it was and how strange it was. How come someone became something?

And when I count my days, its really been awhile I have no feeling for that. Kinda miss it :p

Maybe because of that, I think about you...

Wondering if its really you...
the one whom I write this letter for and you know for sure its really for you
an imperfect person cause you know what.. Im not perfect at all
you’ll see how terrible I am but I believe you’ll still there
and even in the silence.. with you.. everything feels so perfect
someone that can live without me but choose to live with me...

Its you...

I dont know exactly when we will be meet. I often doubt it honestly... :(
But like my friends told, lets live with hope. And I learn you are one of my hope...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..