Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Daddy :)



Today is my daddy’s birthday. He’s 55th :)

Let me tell you something about my dad...

My daddy is not a romantic daddy
He can not say I love you straight forwardly
He doesnt hug me often
But he does everything he can to show how much he loves me
I remember when I was kid he always wait for me when I was sick. I will grab his sweater to make sure he wouldnt go anywhere even when I was sleeping

My daddy is not a wealthy man
He doesnt like bling bling nor luxury stuff
He’s so simple and got nothing to worry about trends
The way he manages all my fees is still mysterious for me
When I said I want to learn english, he said okay
I said I want to join computer courses, he also said okay
I want to buy this magazine, he was not always okay but he often gave me
He even gave his time to go to the post office just to post all my letters to all my penpals when I was in the middle school. With lots of letter, Im sure he spent lots of money for that.

My daddy is set me freely
When Im become more mature and ready to spread my wings
Daddy sent me faraway from home
I look at this as an ordinary way for any family, but when I saw around
Not every daddy gives permission to let his daughter away
And Im thankful for that
Even he cried at the moment *tears is definitely not his style*, he let me go and believe in me

My daddy is not perfect at all
There are so many imperfect things on him that I dont like
But I thank God, Im not perfect either
I must be had so many imperfect things on me that he doesnt like
But he’s okay with that
Nothing can change the love of a father



Im here
You and mom there
Sisters and brothers are also there
But we’re always one
A family 
A place where I called home :)


take image here 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..