Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Power of Illness


So.. its been almost a week that Im sick. Its so painful due to my bad habit when I have to *sorry* pee. Sometimes when I feel so busy and I feel I want to go to the bathroom, I’ll said to myself ‘wait.. wait a minute’
And its definitely terrible and made me like this...
I have to go to the doctor and they gave me some medicines *soooo bitter >.<*
I cant go to work and just laying down on my bed. I even didnt attend my sister’s graduation.. T.T
After I took the medicine, I got better but new problem comes. My back is really painful. I dont know, it hurts everytime I sit or lay. And then I was crying when I called my mom. My mom thought to cancel her flight that night because of my crying. She was supposed to go back to our hometown after my sister’s graduation and a little visiting with me. When I met my family, I guess all my pain is gone but that night maybe by knowing that my mom will go, the pain got heavier.
Thank God, my rationality came. My mom should go home. Im going to be okay. My sister is coming today and its more than enough.

Honestly, I never had serious illness since I was in this town. I mean yeah I got flu, cough or stomache sometimes, but its definitely didnt make me cry and look for my mom. Well.. Im mature enough already just to face all the pain. But that night, I was totally miss my mom. All memories when I was kid, was running inside my head. How she really took care my sickness and made me no worries about all the pain. Hiks..hiks.. am I childish?

Well.. with all this sickness, I got a lot of things to learn and there are 3 big points here:  

 1. To be more aware about little things in my body
     ...about discipline, cleanliness, foods, drinks...
2. To be more grateful about my family
    ...they are not perfect at all but I always feel love... 
3. To be less being a solitaire
    ...feeling when ‘my problem is my problem, I should be tough’. 
    Nobody lives alone.   

Truly!! I realize deeply this days...

Anyway, I still need to go to the doctor tomorrow. I have urine test to make sure what’s happening in my back. Oh.. I wish it was not bad :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..