Friday, November 04, 2011

First Crush

About a couple months ago, I saw on my FB's news feed was showing that my first crush is in relationship... :)
I was quite surprised but didn't put any attention on it. Because he was just my first crush. He was just my past. He was just part of my memories.
But about awhile ago, I was reading my friend's blog and she wrote about her first love. Suddenly, I remembered him ;p
I always happy to be single until now *yay..viva single lol;p*
But if I am asked about the man of my life beside my dad and my brothers, I also think about him. He definitely was my first indescribable feeling. Haha :D I know, I was teenage at the time and I know it means instability and of course puberty :)

He was there when I was talking with my friends
He was there when I was eating
He was there when I was watching TV
He was there when I was studying *no wonder I got bad grades :p*
He was everywhere...

It was so stupid. I didn't even know him. He also didn't know me at all. I just thought he was sooooo gorgeous >__<
But then, time after time, I realized we were not meant tobe *ehem*
So I let him go and I move on. I chase my dreams, studying, making new friends and finally got a REAL boyfriend :D
But then again, it didn't work out and I said goodbye. Being single, happy *sometimes full of envious to those who has bf ;p* until... now :)
Now Im 25th and some of my friends are married, but I don't care. Haha.. I always believe everyone has their own time. Please..please.. I just want tobe alone now. Working, working and working are my priority.

Anyway, after I read my friend's blog, I visited my FB and I dont know if this is just a coincidence when I saw his name was changed his profile picture. Actually, it was just an ordinary picture but my right hand was clicked the name and after a long time I saw his profile and reminded me again he was in a relationship now.
Am I sad?
No.. :)
Am I jealous?
Haha..big NO!
Like I said before, he was just the past and he was just part of memories. AND for me, memories should be memories. Just stay there...
While I saw his picture, I try to figure out, how's his life now?
Does he still remember about a girl a long time ago who always looked for him secretly?
Does he still remember about a girl who always smiling when she was on his back but didn't have any strength to look him in the eye?

I dont think he is still remember.. :)
But that's okay. Its better for us I guess. He lives his life and he moves his life well.
While me?
Im still here.. Chasing my dreams and working passionately. I will live my life to the fullest!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..