Monday, November 07, 2011

How Movies Touched My Life

I love watching movies :)
Usually when I want to watch movie, I'll try to know what's the story about and who is the lead actor/actress :)
Here are some movies that Im sure I will remember for the rest of my life, because I put my every emotion on it *based on the genre of course ;p*. I wont write what's the story about anyway, if you want to know them more, please search by yourself. Hehe...

 The Bucket List (2007)
I feel touched when Carter asked Edward : Have you found joy in your life? Has your life brought joy to others?               
Too Beautiful To Lie (2004)
This is a Korea romantic comedy movie. Kang Dong Won totally made me laugh as he looks so serious sometimes :)
Denias (2006)
This is one the most outstanding Indonesia movie I've ever watched. Papua looked so beautiful :)
 The Departed (2006)
I've watched this movie for more than 5 times and I still love it !!!
Perempuan Punya Cerita (2008)
Another Indonesia movie that I like. I cried when I watched this movie :( And believe it or not this is so rare for me..
Daddy Long Legs (2004)
My friends always remind me that I shouldn't watch Korean movies too much because most of the man of the movies are impossible exist especially the man of this movie. He's too good tobe true :p. But hey.. why dont you guys just let me enjoy the movie because even that man might be not real but the story is so sweet :)
Wall-E (2008)
I love to hear the robot called 'Eva'. Cute ^^~
Inception (2010)
Okay.. I had to put my concentration just to watch this movie. 4 thumbs up for this movie *lean me your 2 thumbs up please :)*
 Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Here is my fave quote of this movie by Red : I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

Actually I want to put one of my other fave movie, "Ju-On", a Japan horror movie. I was looking for the image before but I decided not to put it here. Too scary. Hehe.. I dont like the picture at all :D. Rather than feel being touched, the best word for that movie is SCARY. But I like to watch horror movies anyway *better than romantic movies especially hollywood*. That's why I kept watching that movie, even I was too scared to turn off the light if I want to sleep :p

Anyway, Im looking forward for the other movies.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..