Friday, November 04, 2011

Forgiveness Again

I  said before life is like at school where I can learn, practice and being tested. I got so many tests but I guess I need to take more and more lessons about forgiveness.
This is how I feel like in India.Arie's The Heart of the Matter:


Im not talking about having  a romantic relationship with a guy and then break up like in this song, but I feel it with the people around me :(
Sometimes they even made me cry quitely.
I know maybe they dont know how they make my day so bad. All I can do is running to my God and told Him that I feel hurt. That's all and I know the answer is always to forgive...

Here is my fave lyrics of this song *I even wrote it on my orgy :)*

All the people in your life who've came and gone
They let you down
You know they hurt your pride
Gotta put it all behind you
'cause life goes on
You keep carryin' that anger
It'll eat you up inside

I can make myself to be a hater and it'd be destroyed me slowly. Or I can choose to forgive what they have done...

Because...

I wanna be happily ever after
and my heart is so shattered
But I know its about forgiveness,
forgiveness...

dedicated to me :)
stay strong nik.. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..