Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Spontaneous Request



Well.. I truly understand now for someone said "be careful for what you wish"
because it happens to me this afternoon.
About several weeks ago, I heard my friend has to do something that I never do before. But that friend looked so annoying because she didnt want to. When she said that, I talked to myself "why not?". Its a good chance and must be good for having new experience later. And then I requested to Someone.
"God.. I want that chance too. I want to try how does it feel"

That's all I can remember...

I forget that spontaneous request as I've been so busy with my work. What I want to do right now is finishing my task and enjoy my weekend to the fullest!!!

But yeah you cant imagine anything will happen soon. In the middle of my hectic job, I heard news that I GOT that chance FINALLY. I was stumbled for a little while. How soon is that? How come God really heard that request? I thought it was just unimportant request and for being honest maybe I was just having a little jealousy that day.

When I think about that day again, I thought I was became disgraceful and having lots of things to ask for Him. That's why I guess He wouldn't listen to that request. But, now I see again how wrong I am.

And because of my tiring job recently, I try to avoid it and looking for a chance to cancel it. See... how disgraceful I am :(
But I have no way.
I should take that chance

On my way back home I asked again "Why now?"
And I know the answer, "well..why not?"
hehehe... yeah why not. This is what I want before and why I have to turn back now. At least I still have off-duty in this weekend. Next week, Im sure I'll grab my chance and taste it happily and gracefully :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..