Sunday, October 07, 2012

When We Were So Young


How can I forget that days...


We were so young :)

Full of laughter, full of dreams
An absent teacher was our happiness
A cup of soup noodle was the best tasty food for our hunger
Working together for our homework was our unity
Hearing latest gossip was truly exciting
And dont forget our enemy from another class

still.. we were so young

There was so many times that I really want to look at our future
What would we be?

And now, I already got some of the answers

A closer friend is not always become as closer as it used to be
Unexpected classmate became an ex and now happily has girlfriend
The youngest in the gang became the first mom
A dream city came true
Unexpected job has brought new life
And the boy next door recently has new status on his sos-net

Its so funny if I could back to that days
Wondering all these answers

Im wondering what would we be for 10 years later...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me..